- Claims arising out of incidents or accidents when the insured was intoxicated.
- Loss or damages related to war or nuclear risk.
- Zero coverage for the regular wear and tear because of aging and usage of a car.
- No coverage, if any accident happens outside the geographical area.
How to Make a Claim for Car Insurance Policies?
The policyholder can settle their claims quickly via online claims services. Generally, car insurance providers have automated smart phone inspection facilities which helps in speedy claims. The other way is either by visiting the company’s website or calling their toll-free number. Below is the step-by-step claim settlement process for car insurance policies:
- Step 1. Fill the claim form online or call the company at their toll-free number.
- Step 2: The insurer will inspect the insured vehicle.
- Step 3: Submit the necessary documents as per the company’s requirements.
- Step 4: Approved claim amount would be notified to the workshop or network garages.
- Step 5: Direct payment would be made to the company’s network garages and the insured vehicle would be repaired.